The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers 2016
The Metro Newspaper has published the definitive list of UK based organisations that promote inclusion across all protected characteristics, throughout the whole ethos of their organisation.
Representing the promotion of all strands of diversity including Age, Disability, Gender, LGBT, Race, Faith & Religion, the list has highlighted a variety of organisations across different sectors.
An excellent response from 100 companies nationwide has ensured a wide spectrum of inclusive employers are featured.
Compiled by a dedicated panel of judges, organisations have been scored on their performance in a range of areas within the diversity arena. This exclusive resource has identified the true leaders in this field, focusing on representation at management, senior, executive and board level.
Organisations ranked on the list have provided sufficient evidence on an amalgamation of topics including recruitment procedures, training and a host of diversity related initiatives.
The List recognises the outstanding efforts of employers that are on a journey to reinforce their commitment to attracting and retaining a truly diverse workforce, achieving equality, diversity and inclusion at its purest form.
The 2016 Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List is as follows...
2. Manchester Metropolitan University
4. Circle Housing
5. Merlin Housing
9. St Mungo's
11. University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
12. The University of Manchester
13. Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service
14. South Wales police
15. The University Of Aberdeen
16. Lancashire Constabulary
17. Mott Macdonald
18. Hogan Lovells
19. Ministry of Justice
20. Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
21. Simmons & Simmons
22. Victim Support
23. Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust
24. The Open University
25. The University of East London
27. City West Housing Trust
28. Surrey Police
29. West Yorkshire Police
30. Orbit Group
31. West Midlands Fire Service
33. Age UK
34. Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
35. University of Bristol Students Union
38. Greater Manchester Police
39. University of York
40. Steve Biko Housing
42. Thomson Reuters
43. Royal Holloway, University of London
44. NHS North West Ambulance Service
45. Gateway Housing
46. Trust Housing Association
47. Liverpool Mutual Homes
48. St Giles Trust
49. Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
50. Allianz Insurance plc
SHARING IS CARING!
Latest Career Opportunities
HR Admin Officer Forestry Commission England is the government department responsible for protecting [Read More]
City and Islington College is a highly successful College with an ambitious growth plan and outstand [Read More]